Monday, March 12, 2012

Lindora Diet from a man's view day 12

2 more pounds lost. I guess eating that fillet was just what I needed. Not to self: MORE FILLETS! If I lost 2 lbs eating 6 oz, just think how much I could lose if I ate a 12 oz Fillet!!!!!!! I'M A GENIUS!

On a side note, I never thought a child not eating a cookie could get me so worked up. Let me run through my Sunday morning.

Daughter jumping on the bed to wake me up.
ME: hello
Little person: HI! I need breakfast.
ME: Ok.. what do you want? Cereal?
Little person:YES! WAIT!!!!! NO!!! ITS OK!!! I'LL GET IT! DON'T GO IN THE CEREAL CABINET!!!!!
ME: ..........(thinking to myself. Sh*t....what happened now) "Why not!!??"
Little person:BECAUSE.. its ok I got it. (As she runs off)
ME: Sh*t.. better go see what she did before she has time to cover it up.

Then I actually have to pry her off the cabinets as she's screaming "NO, DON'T LOOK!"

Half expecting to see a dead cat in there, I open it up and see it..... Double stuffed mother f*cking oreos. My favorite cookies in the world.

Little person:MAMMA said not to tell you we had them and we would take them out of the house.

ME: Its ok, I'm not going to eat them.

fast forward to mid day.
ME: Little, person, what are you doing with that oreo?
Little person: I'm done, I'm going to throw it away. (she ate about half a bite of it)

Then something snapped.

ME: "YOU'RE THROWING IT AWAY?????!!!!! WHY???! ITS PERFECTLY GOOD!
Little person: I'm just done.

ME: WHY DID YOU TAKE IT!? HOW CAN YOU BE DONE? Its DOUBLE STUFFED!!!!!!!
Little person: I've had enough.

Then I realized I was getting a little too emotional over a cookie. Then my son spits one out he is eating. HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD? You don't simple NOT eat double stuffed oreos.. Would you wipe your ass with a Picasso? NO! Have some respect for the deliciousness that is a double stuffed hug of ecstasy. How dare they dishonor the oreo. So needless to say, I sent away for DNA tests to make  sure they were really my children. I've never had doubts before, but now.. It just seems like a necessary step.

Total weight loss:
16 lbs.

Total Weight Loss 16 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment