Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dadd'ys first weekend alone with the baby

My lovely wife decided to take our older daughter on a little trip to attend a friend's graduation in another city. How bad could it be? We would go to the mall, cruise for chicks, teach junior how to be a lady's man. THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED.

I decided to do a quick illustration to showcase my lovely first weekend alone with my son. It went a little something like this....



What i really wanted to say is: "WHAT?? Babies LOVE graduations! How am I going to have fun when you're all out of town if I have a baby??? " But I didn't..... :(
  
He may not have ACTUALLY been flipping me off, but I could tell he would of, if he had the necessary control over the movements of his fingers.
Alright.. time to teach junior how to scope out the ladies.

/fun


   


 
It was my wife.. The conversation went like this:
ME: HELLO?
Wife: Hey! How's it going?
ME: WE ARE COVERED IN POO!!!!!!
Wife: What?
ME: WE WERE IN THE MALL AND IT JUST STARTED HAPPENING, AND IM COVERED IN POO!!!!!!
Wife: Don't get mad at me, I didn't do anything..
ME: I'M COVERED IN POO!!!!!!!!! GOING TO STORE FOR WIPES!!!! GOOD BYE!
Wife: ugh, goodbye!

That about sums up my weekend. Covered in poo. We stayed inside the remainder of the weekend. many more poopy diapers, but they all miraculously stayed contained in the pampers.

No comments:

Post a Comment